Hello there, scarf loves, and happy Friday!
Can you believe this month of madness is already coming to a close? While we’re sorry to see the very first signs of spring leave us, sweet April’s bunnies, daisies, and sunshine (and maybe some showers with even more flowers :)) are just a hop and a skip away.
While we reflect on March, we couldn’t help but recount our bevy of DIY crafts, style sets, and snarky snippets from the past 30 days. Here are a few of our favorites that made March in Scarves Dot Net land memorable and oh-so-lovely. Gobble them up once again, and get ready for a gorgeous April. Gosh, isn’t spring grand?
- Have you browsed our biggest March accomplishment yet? Take a gander at our Knot Library, with over 50+ ways to tie a scarf. Who knew there are so many ways to loop, tie, wrap, braid, belt, knot, and twist a scarf to perfection?
- Looking for ways to wear your warm hues this season? From orange citrus to pink lemonade, you’ll be a sweet treat from head to toe with our vibrant colored style sets.
- Well, hey there, scarf! Meet your perfect match: a bow tie. This bisous bow tie tutorial is so easy, you might faint a little.
- Mint is mahvelous, and we have a how-to wear mint guide that will charm the socks off of everyone you meet. Try everything from mint and print to pairing the hue with gorgeous textures for spring.
- Get gorgeous with a scarf necklace that’s as swoon-worthy as our collection of glorious spring scarves. How do you make one? Check out scarf gal Stacie’s fancy braid tutorial.
- We’ve got a serious clementine-colored crush, and we’re not afraid of telling the world about it. Dear orange, you’re the greatest. Love, SDN.
- Peter Cottontail is hopping down the bunny trail soon, so make sure to grab a scarf inspired by Easter egg prints!
- Our Sisterhood of the Traveling Scarf found another new fashion blogger to love!
Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend filled with lots of happiness ♥
The Scarves Dot Net Gals
Ps. Are there any categories — scarf styling, everyday fashion, DIY projects, roundups, how-tos, etc — that you’d like to see more of next month? Let us know below! Are you interested in writing for our blog or have something scarfalicious to submit? Drop us a note here :)