Happy Friday, dear friends!
It’s a bit gloomy outside of the Scarves Dot Net office today, but inside we’re all sunshine and smiles with the spectrum of spring scarves shipped our way this week. Chevron, stripes, neons, pastels, polka dots, florals, and pom poms — we couldn’t be more in ♥. We’ll keep you updated on when these pretty new products hit the site!
In fact, we are so charmed by our new arrivals that the two of us went on a full-out Scarves.net shopping spree yesterday. And in true scarfaholic fashion, we coincidentally tweeted pics about our new buys later that evening at the exact same time!
As if it’s not totally strange that we’re starting to dress alike these days, we’re starting to think alike, too. This is getting a little scarf scary.
On another note, there are a bundle of lovely link finds this week. Here’s what we’re yearning for right now:
- Cuteness alert: Bri Emery over at Design Love Fest makes us endlessly happy.
- We have a few grammar gals in the office who couldn’t stop laughing (and cringing) at these Facebook errors.
- Here’s an Instagram peek into London Fashion Week via The Glitter Guide. Are those kitty heels we see?
- Our very own scarfalicious Stacie crafted up a lovely clutch confection over on the Handbag Heaven blog.
- Girls Scout cookies? Check. Delicious parfaits? Check. Drooling? Now. Check out these Tagalong Peanut Butter Parfaits at My Baking Addiction.
- We’re head over heels for these sweet-as-a-sorbet-pop hues.
- Refinery29′s list of drugstore-price beauty products makes us and our budgets :) smile.
- Need a way to add some sparkle to a pair of boring sunnies or glasses? Try this DIY glasses trick inspired by our love, Miss Meryl Streep!
- Always be pastel pretty this spring. These gorgeous photos by Parisian photographer Éléonore Bridge are exquisitely enchanting.
Have a swell (and safe) Saturday and Sunday!
♥ The Scarf Girls