12 Ways to Tie A Scarf
Stumped for creative ways to tie your neck scarves? Try these tips!
1. Yellow Scarf: Add a corsage to spice up your scarf.
2. Pink and Purple Scarf: Use an infinity scarf as a shawl.
3. Lime Green Scarf: Fold your scarf in half, put the middle around your neck. Wrap the sides around your neck and back through the loop you made in front of your neck.
4. Geometric scarf: Add a chain to your smaller scarves with safety pins for a creative chic look.
5. Turquoise Tassel Scarf: Tie a loose knot and let your scarf fall like a large necklace.
6. Black and White Scarf: Take a chunky scarf and wrap it around your shoulders. Tie a bow.
7. Pink Scarf: Wrap a belt around your scarf for a vest-like feel.
8. Green Pashmina: Tie two corners of your scarf around your neck. Take the remaining two corners and tie them around your waist for a halter-top effect.
9. Coral Scarf: Tie a knot towards the bottom of your scarf.
10. Yellow Soft Scarf: Check out this video to see how to braid a scarf.
11. Black and White Leopard Scarf: Wrap a scarf around your waist to create a belt.
12. Yellow and Purple Scarf:What’s better than one scarf? Two!
If you have a question about how to tie a scarf listed above, Tweet at us! :)
Want this image for your blog or website? Just copy the code!
<a title=”12 Ways to Tie Scarves” href=”http://www.scarves.net/blog/12-ways-to-tie-a-scarf/” ><img src=”http://www.scarves.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/scarf_graphic.jpg” border=”0″></a>
There's no place like home! Take me back to ScarvesDotNet.