Free shipping on purchases over $35!
Your cart is currently empty.
Or View Cart
Free shipping on Orders over $35
September 08, 2014 by Scarves Dot-Net
We’re taking a short break from our usual scarf how-to posts to bring you an update on the latest fashion styles for Fall 2014! In honor of Fashion Week, here’s what we’ve discovered.
2014 Autumn fashion forecast is stylish and oh so mod! It’s all about loose knits, floppy hats, fur coats, oversized coats, long sleeved dresses, tall boots, and stunning prints. High street fashion lookbooks are out with some of the most beautiful offerings this fall.
Loose is the new fitted style. Relax and get comfortable with the latest in easy fashion from the hippest to the chicest brands. Here are a few wardrobe essentials to ensure a trendy winter this year.
1) Printed A-line skirt – Back with an undeniably chic bang is the ever immortal retrograde A line skirt. This glorious leg defining and waist accentuating piece of wonder has been featured on Louis Vuitton ramp in a charming print. The versatile autumn wardrobe addition is readily wearable with a knitted top or compact polo neck.
2) Long and Tall Boots – This Autumn Winter is all about rocking your boots to the tune of undeniable style, whether you prefer sky high, over the knee, regular military, or funky animal printed. Make sure your boots are cool and tall. Pair them with any and all sorts of styles from loose flowing maxi skirts to short and long sleeved mini dresses.
3) Sheepskin and Faux Fur – Sheepskin has been spotted everywhere this season from Etro to Prada, and even in Del Boy’s funky psychedelic play of patchwork and color. If you’re sensitive to animal skin, but love the design, faux fur coats are the way to go. Make a statement in a striped or an animal print and uber chic faux fur coat.
4) Roll or Polo neck tops – A guaranteed stylish look this autumn is the classic roll neck top. A perfect accompaniment to any chic retro outfit, a loose fitted high neck sweater will pair beautifully with miniskirts and tall boots.
5) Blanket Coat – As fashion progresses and innovative styles excite fashion followers, this year designers have revealed a hybrid creation in the blanket. A crossover of a poncho and blanket coat, the blanket is a stunning option to simply throw over when the temperatures drop.
6) Trousers – As winter approaches, get warm and en vogue with loose, high-waist, wide leg, and pleated trousers this season. 2014 is all about comfort with culottes, sporty ski pants, and Bernard trousers. They will go fabulously well with platform heels or pumps and matched blouses or button down shirts.
7) Pashminas – Don’t forget about the ever-necessary scarf or pashmina! There are so many ways to wear scarves that it can be hard to keep track. We have resources available on this blog as well as our How To Tie A Scarf resource.
There's no place like home! Take me back to ScarvesDotNet.
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Warm Up with 25% OFF Your First Order