50% Off Entire Store!
Your cart is currently empty.
Or View Cart
Free shipping on Orders over $35
October 18, 2011 by Scarves Dot-Net
As the Halloween parties grow near, it is time to fill your mind full of creative costumes. Every party might have a party pooper, but no one likes ’em– especially on Halloween. Don’t be that lamo who wears a t-shirt that says “This is my costume.” Lucky for you, the ScarvesDotNet girls have some great Halloween scarfspiration to share.
1. Pinocchio Blue scarf, how to tie a bow tie scarf. Photo from K’Luu.
2. Luna Lovegood Silk scarf for bow. Also, Luna Lovegood glasses. Photo from Esther.
3. Boy Scout White scarf. How to tie an ascot wrap. Photo from Emilie.
4. Alice in Wonderland Navy blue scarf. How to tie scarf bow. Photo from Water For the Bird.
5. Mad Hatter Polka dot scarf. Photo from Lisa.
6. Chic Vampire Faux fur shawl. Photo from Alexander.
7. Matador Red scarf. Photo from Rébecca.
8. Daphne from Scooby Doo Green scarf. Photo from Sydney.
9. My Little Pony Pink and purple scarf to use as tail. Photo from Christina.
There's no place like home! Take me back to ScarvesDotNet.
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.